Conditions of use
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to the use ofPosterstar, hereinafter referred to as “Our Website“. In orderto use the forum, it is important that you as a user accept thefollowing forum rules and conditions. Registration and use ofour forum is free of charge.
(3) The use of our website does not constitute a contractbetween the users and us.
§ 2 Obligations as forum users
(1) One of your obligations as a user is not to publish posts thatviolate these forum rules, good morals or otherwise violateapplicable German law.
The following items are not authorized:
1. publish content which is untrue and the publication of whichconstitutes a criminal offence or an irregularity;
2. Sending spam via the forum to other forum users,
3. Use of content protected by copyright and trademark lawwithout legal authorization (e. g. press releases, etc. ),
4. conduct which is anti-competitive;
5. multiple posting of topics in the forum (so-called doublepostings),
6. to carry out its own advertising, and thus to carry outinsidious advertising, and
7. Publish content that is offensive, racist, discriminatory orpornographic towards other users and the general public.
1. to delete your posts and to modify them,
2. Prohibition to continue to post in the forum and
3. Blocking access as users.
(3) If you, as a user of the forum, have not complied with therules of the forum and have thereby caused possible legalviolations that have arisen due to your posted content in ourforum (infringement of duty), you as a user undertake toindemnify us from all claims, including claims for damages, andto reimburse them for the costs incurred.
In addition, the user is obliged to support us in the event ofclaims for damages with regard to the defence of the legalinfringement caused by him (infringement of duty see above) and to bear the costs of an appropriate legal defence for us.
§ 3 Transfer of rights of use
You, as forum users, are solely responsible for publishingarticles and topics in the forum in accordance with copyrightlaw. As a user, you only grant us the right to make thecontribution permanently available for retrieval by publishingyour contribution on their homepage. In addition, our team hasthe right to delete, edit and move your topics and posts withinits home page in order to link or close them with other content.
§ 4 Limitation of liability
(1) We do not assume any liability for the posts, topics, external links and the resulting contents published and postedin the forum, in particular for their correctness, completenessand topicality. We are also under no obligation to permanentlymonitor the submitted and saved contributions of users or toinvestigate the circumstances whether they point to illegalcontent. We are only liable in the event of an intentional orgrossly negligent breach of duty.
(2) We expressly point out that the legal contributions anddiscussions in the Forum are completely non-binding. The useof the contributions and their utilization is at your own risk.
(3) In the case of advertising, we assume no liability for thecontent and accuracy. The respective author is solelyresponsible for the content of the advertisements; the sameapplies to the content of the advertised website. By displayingthe advertisement on our website, we do not agree with theillegal content at the same time. Therefore, the liability liessolely with the advertiser.
(4) It is not guaranteed for a continuous uninterrupted accessto the Website. Any liability in this regard is hereby expresslydenied. Even with great care, downtime cannot be ruled out.
§ 5 Copyright
All texts, images and other information and data published onour website are – unless otherwise indicated – subject to thecopyright of our site. Any form of reproduction and/ormodification may only take place with our written permission. Otherwise, we reserve the right to take legal action againstsuch infringement. All costs caused by a violation of rights onthe part of a user will be charged to the user.
§ 6 Reservation of amendment
§ 7 Termination and Term of Membership on our Website
§ 8 Severability clause
This document outlines what constitutes acceptable use of the www.posterstar.net web site, it’s associated web services, and server infrastructure. It also covers our content moderation policy and what you can expect regarding performance and availability.
If you have questions about what you are legally permitted to do with content found on this web site, please review our Copyright Policy.
This web site is intended to be accessed via standard web browser software such as the ones present on our Compatible Browsers section, and similar products via direct interaction by a human. With the exception of publicly accessible RSS feeds provided in XML format, the web site and its associated files are not meant to be accessed via any automated means such as by scripts or bots or automated applications.
Be aware that if you utilize an automated means of accessing or downloading this web site, in whole or in part, your access to the site may be prevented, terminated, delayed, or slowed either temporarily or permanently, especially if you attempt to download too many large files simultaneously. This is necessary in order to protect the user-experience of the web site for those who access it in the manner envisioned by it’s authors.
Please understand that automated access to the site, via scripts, bots, or other similar means can have the effect of seriously degrading the performance of the web site or incurring significant additional costs to its operators without sufficient revenue generated to cover those costs. Keep in mind, that even minor infractions against this policy can have a large negative effect when combined with similar actions by other users.
We ask that you respect the above guidelines so that we may continue to make website as a free resource to the world. We prefer to use our resources, both human and financial, to improve and expand the features and content of the web site. Your cooperation is essential.
Direct hyperlinking to images and other large files hosted by www.posterstar.net is strictly prohibited without our permission. You may of course link directly to individual HTML or XML based web pages. Direct linking to our small preview images is permitted but not guaranteed. With the exception of publicly available RSS feeds in XML format, no files or services hosted on this web site are to be integrated into any other online service or application without the expressed written permission of the operators of this web site.
www.posterstar.net is a community based website, relying on its users for the bulk of its primary content. Currently we accept content submissions in the form of desktop wallpapers. In order to maintain the quality of our content offerings, only a subset of submissions are selected to be published to publicly accessible portions of the web site.
Some of www.posterstar.net ‘s content may be commented on publicly, with user-submitted text appearing directly on the site, associated with the appropriate content. It is the intention of the operators and architects of this site that the commenting feature be used only for constructive feedback and other discussions directly related to the content in question. It is not to be used for personal insults, explicit or implied, off-topic discussions, racially or culturally insensitive material, sexual content, or other material not suited for a family audience including small children. Additionally, we ask that personally identifiable information not be posted to the web site, regardless of whether it pertains to yourself or another individual. Children under the age of 13 shall only post comments or other content under the supervision of a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult.
We reserve the right to moderate the content posted on www.posterstar.net , both during and after the submission process. The moderators may delete or edit content at any time, manually or via automated means including the use of user-generated data to determine what is and is not acceptable to our audience. Moderation criteria may vary over time.
Website make a reasonable attempt to maintain the availability and performance of www.posterstar.net and its associated services. However, uptime and accessibility cannot be guaranteed. The web site may occasionally be inaccessible, in whole or in part, due to planned or emergency maintenance, feature upgrades, bug fixes, server migrations, hardware upgrades and failures, or simply to prevent unauthorized use, hacking, or exploitation of the web site, or its resources.
Posterstar.net, its owners, employees, contractors, and partners shall not be held legally liable or financially responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of the use or existence of www.posterstar.net, its associated sites, content, services or infrastructure.
If you have any concerns about the web site, please contact us via Contact us link.